Benefits of choosing an in-network dentist:
- Lower out-of-pocket expenses.
- No paperwork! Your dentist will fill out all forms and file claims for you.
- You will never have to complete or file the paperwork yourself.
- You will never be charged an extra fee for processing the forms.
- No extra charges! You’re responsible only for your deductible and/or copayment.
- You will never have to pay charges that exceed our negotiated rates for covered services (also known as balance billing).
- You will never have to pay full price for a dental visit and then wait for reimbursement.
Finding the right dentist for your plan
Lower your out-of-pocket costs by choosing a dentist who participates in the Delta Dental PPO or Delta Dental Premier networks. Dentists in our network agree to accept Delta Dental fees as full payment for covered services, while nonparticipating dentists do not have an agreement with Delta Dental and may charge more than our fees. If you go to a nonparticipating dentist, you will be responsible for the difference between Delta Dental’s allowed fee and the amount charged by the dentist.
To locate a participating dentist in your area, simply visit Find a Dentist
. If you do not know what network your plan covers, log in to the Consumer Toolkit
or call us at (800) 662-8856.
Always confirm your dentist is a participating dentist with Delta Dental before receiving any dental services.